$KMK, Karma Ksana's governance token, is not only the core of the community's operations but also members' primary income source!
All of Karma Ksana's assets belong to the $KMK token holders. Holding $KMK tokens has two main benefits:
- Earn the community's shared profit: The profits will be passed on to the holders through $KMK tokens, from the early staking system to the future bonus system.
- Determine the direction of the community: As long as you hold the $KMK tokens, you have the right to give significant trajectories in the community, such as the election of the community representatives, the development budget audit, and the development direction proposals.
- Upgrading NFT's functions/utilities: Part of Karma Ksana's NFT requires an upgrade. $KMK token is essential material.
- Discount for Karma Ksana products: Use the $KMK token to purchase the products and get a special discount.
- The fee used in Karma Ksana’s eco-system: Such as NFT rent, transaction fee, and so on.
- By staking $KMK tokens, members can gain rewards or Token bonuses. After deducting the necessary expenses, all profits will be directed towards these areas.
- Members can cast votes to elect community representatives (DAO). They can also propose future development projects and audit the budgets of the developers.
- The main responsibility of the developers is to develop and sustain both the community and the projects.
- All profits generated by Karma Ksana products and NFTs will be owned by the community.
- Players can earn NFTs by playing the game and selling their assets in a secondary market.
- Game Economy will allocate a portion of the profits towards the game's extended withdraw system for sustainability purposes.